Standard logout link problem

9 years 1 month ago #7463 by Saka
Yes, seems like an issue. I will fix it for the next version, this week.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #7466 by cortez8591
I can't wait to see new version then.

I've noticed also that despite seeing new version in About section of component configuration, Joomla can't find it in Extension Manager: Update site. (Doing find updates finds other components ready to update, but SEF Advance is missing on that list)

9 years 1 month ago #7467 by Saka
Fixed in 1.6.8.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #7475 by cortez8591
After installation of 1.6.8 logout link is not working correctly, it gets 404 on redirection to the following url:
http://website/users/?task=user.logoutL2pvb21sYS8K/&4908a20263e0d1910406b2277d1710c2=1

starting point was as in the first post url in form of:
index.php?option=com_users&task=user.logout&GUID=1&return=L2pvb21sYS8K

9 years 4 weeks ago #7478 by cortez8591
solution: com_users.php
if block for matching '&return=' should be in a top of function build or even better should be merged with '&([0-9a-fA-F]+)=1' matcher

9 years 3 weeks ago #7481 by cortez8591
I've noticed that all redirections in Joomla are using full, well-formed address i.e. method redirect() in application\web.php tries to expand urls so they always include joomla base uri (e.g. http://localhost/joomla/).

For reasons that I am not aware of, doing same thing in your plugin in process_nonsef() method solved me another issue related to logout link. (Correct logout url causes error 404 in production environment)

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch